Professor Oak & Mew have come to Pasio!
Special missions under way!
Pokémon Masters is having a Six-Months Celebration thanks to the support of all you Trainers out there.
To celebrate this occasion, a special event is under way!
By logging in during the event, you will team up with Professor Oak & Mew, who will have their sync grid expanded.
There is also a special mission under way to strengthen Professor Oak & Mew.
Take this opportunity to power them up!
Professor Oak and Mew have come to Pasio!
During the event, Professor Oak will appear in the Pokémon Center and form a sync pair with Mew, and they will then team up with you.
There will also be a sync pair story detailing Professor Oak’s journey to regain his passion as a Trainer.
Strengthen sync pairs through special missions
Obtain custom items to strengthen Professor Oak & Mew via special missions.
Check the Missions screen for more details.
These are special items that can be obtained through these special missions.
February 13, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – March 15, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- To acquire Professor Oak & Mew, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1.
- To take on the special missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2 - Defeat Team Break!.
- Professor Oak & Mew can be strengthened using custom items that can be obtained by completing special missions.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- To unlock the Sync Grid feature, you must complete Main Story Chapter 11 - Alola’s Rising Stars: Part 2.
- The event to team up with Professor Oak & Mew may be held again in the future.
- The special missions to strengthen Professor Oak & Mew may be held again in the future.
- Acquire Professor Oak & Mew though Exchange Items to increase their sync move level.
- The event period and its content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.