Grass-Type Training Event under way!
Level up your Grass types!
Check out the Grass-Type Training Event during the time period below.
Collect Voucher Q and exchange them for items to level up the sync moves of 3★ Erika & Vileplume, and 5★ Rosa & Snivy!
The sync grids of 3★ Erika & Vileplume and 5★ Rosa & Snivy will also be expanded in conjunction with this event.
Strengthen Grass-type sync pairs with ease during this event since opposing sync pairs will all be weak to Grass-type attacks!
Prepare your favorite Grass-type sync pairs, and take them on!
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
February 9, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – February 23, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 4.
- This event is planned to return in the future.
- Each time the event returns, the number of times you've acquired the following sync pairs will be reset, allowing you to acquire them again.
-Erika & Vileplume
-Rosa & Snivy
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 11 – Alola’s Rising Stars: Part 2.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to your Present Box.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The event period and its content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.