Dragon-Type Training Event under way!
Level up your Dragon types!
Check out the Dragon-Type Training Event during the time period below.
Collect Voucher P and exchange them for items to level up the sync moves of 3★ Iris & Haxorus, and 4★ Clair & Kingdra!
The sync grids of 3★ Iris & Haxorus and 4★ Clair & Kingdra will also be expanded in conjunction with this event.
Strengthen Dragon-type sync pairs with ease during this event since opposing sync pairs will all be weak to Dragon-type attacks!
Prepare your favorite Dragon-type sync pairs, and take them on!
You can take on special missions during the event period.
Check the Missions screen to learn more!
February 4, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – February 19, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 4.
- To acquire 3★ Iris & Haxorus, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 9 Champion on the Roster.
- This event is planned to return in the future.
- Each time the event returns, the number of times you've acquired the following sync pairs will be reset, allowing you to acquire them again.
-Iris & Haxorus
-Clair & Kingdra
- To acquire 4★ Clair & Kingdra, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 13 Cold Confidence: Part 2.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 11 – Alola’s Rising Stars: Part 2.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to your Present Box.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The event period and its content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.