Ice-Type Training Event under way!
Strengthen your Ice types!
The Ice-Type Training Event is the perfect chance to strengthen your Ice-type sync pairs!
This event features the co-op boss Iris, who is weak against Ice types.
Train your Ice-type sync pairs to take on the boss!
Defeating the boss earns you all sorts of rewards that’ll help you strengthen your sync pairs.
11/13/2019 at 10:00 p.m. – 11/27/2019 at 9:59 p.m.
About Training Events
- There are two types of training events: single-player and co-op.
- You can earn rewards by completing either type.
During the event period, you can take on special missions.
- To participate, you must have completed chapter 5 of the main story.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The event period and its content are subject to change without notice.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to your Present Box.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.