February 13, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. (PT)
Poké Fair Scout
February 13, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. - March 15, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
Team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair
in the Poké Fair Scout now!
Newly-released 5★ Steven & Metagross are being featured in the limited-time Poké Fair Scout!
5★ sync pairs have a 10% chance of appearing in the Poké Fair Scout!
Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
Don’t miss your chance to team up with this fair-exclusive sync pair!
About Steven & Metagross
This Hoenn League Champion
never lets up with his crushing
February 13, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. – March 15, 2020 at 10:59 p.m.
- 5★ Steven & Metagross are a fair-exclusive sync pair.
The Sync Grid for Steven & Metagross will already be expanded when you team up with them.
To unlock the Sync Grid feature, you must complete Main Story Chapter 11, Alola’s Rising Stars: Part 2
- Fair-exclusive sync pairs are sync pairs that will appear for a limited time during this Poké Fair Scout. There is a possibility that they will appear outside of this Poké Fair Scout in the future.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may also appear in the Poké Fair Scout.
- Please note that you cannot have 2 or more sync pairs that include Trainers with the same name in your team.
Example: Brock & Onix, and Sygna Suit Brock & Tyranitar
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes section under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The scout period and its content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.