A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
- New level cap added, raising the maximum level that sync pairs can level up to.
- Reward balance adjusted for courses and supercourses.
- Holding down the Explore button at the Pokémon Center now allows players to jump directly to the menu screen of the last area selected.
- While the player battles in auto mode, the auto setting will no longer switch to off except when toggled on/off manually.
The auto setting can be toggled on/off by tapping the AUTO button at the top right of the battle screen.
- New Battle Again button added to the results screen for battles in the training area.
- Other minor bugs fixed and game improvements completed.
Updated: December 6 at 6:00 a.m.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.