A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
- Added new bingo-style mission content.
- Added a new feature to the sync pair details screen on the Team and Dex menus for playing character animations and voice-over.
Note: This required adjustments to the display of some characters.
- Added new animations to the sync pair scout feature.
- Made improvements to reduce the amount of heat produced by devices while playing the app.
- Made improvements to reduce battery drain and speed up loading screens.
- Improved the play speed of co-op battles.
- Updated the UI of some area-selection screens and related features.
- Rearranged the display order of courses in the training area.
Note: Supercourses with zero remaining replays now appear at the bottom of the list.
- Updated some loading screens to display game hints and tips.
- Added a Party Number Search button to the Quick Connect and Connect with Friends screens displayed before co-op battles.
- Updated the UI of the Quick Connect and Connect with Friends screens to make replaying the same co-op battle easier.
- Made features unlocked by game progress visible before you can use them.
Note: The conditions required to unlock them are now displayed.
- Updated HUD display settings for Action Order so it has separate ON/OFF toggle switch for single-player and co-op battles.
- Updated tutorials.
- Completed other minor game improvements and bug fixes.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.