New Training Feature!
The Sync Grid
All sync pairs now have a new way to train with their own unique sync grids!
Plus, the sync grids for the following sync pairs have been expanded!
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating the app to version 1.5.5 or higher.
The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Expanded Sync Grids
Player character & Pikachu
Flannery & Torkoal
Flint & Infernape
Other sync pairs
will also have their sync grids
expanded in the future.
Customize your favorite sync pairs
to make them unique!
What Are Sync Grids?
- Use sync orbs specific to each sync pair to strengthen them in a variety of different ways.
- Each sync pair has a limited amount of energy available for activating grid skill tiles, so not all grid skills can be learned at once.
How to Collect Sync Orbs
- A Sync orb chance! message may appear at the start of a battle.
- Use sync moves during one of these battles to obtain sync orbs for the corresponding sync pair.
- Co-op sync orbs can be obtained from co-op battles. These can be exchanged for sync pair-specific sync orbs on the Sync Grid menu.
Battle using your favorite sync pairs and strengthen your team!
- To unlock the Sync Grid feature, you must complete Main Story Chapter 11, Alola’s Rising Stars: Part 2.
- Sync orb chances will begin occurring after the sync grid has been unlocked.
- Check the Game Hints to learn more.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.