September 27, 2019 at 2:00 a.m. (PT)
September 27, 2019
A new version of the app has been released today. Please update your app to the latest version.
- Recommended strength for areas containing battles is now displayed.
- You can now check the bonus strength your team gets when your sync pairs match the recommended type for each area.
- You can now check a sync pair’s details by tapping and holding down their profile icon in the Team menu.
- You may now skip sync pair scout animations.
- Usability of the Team menu has been improved.
- Names of training areas have been changed, and the main rewards you get from them are now displayed.
- When you return to the app after having it run in the background, a notice prompting you to resume the battle will now be displayed if you were in the middle of one when you left.
- You are now able to check stat changes to each of your sync pairs as you’re equipping them with gear.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
Changes to the Shop’s Exchange Items Menu
- You are now able to exchange multiple items at once.
- You can now switch displays between Simple View and Detailed View.
- Daily and Monthly categories have been added for items.
- The number of daily items that can be exchanged is reset daily.
- The number of monthly items that can be exchanged is reset monthly.
Sometimes there won’t be anything to exchange.
Some items that were in the General category have been moved to the Monthly category.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters.